Font size of world and docking bar menus?

Font size of world and docking bar menus?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

How do I set the font size of the world menu and the docking bar menus?

I found nothing in the preferences. Did this change?

Regards  Hannes

Re: Font size of world and docking bar menus?

Chris Muller-3
Appearance | fonts | Menu font...

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 7:21 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> How do I set the font size of the world menu and the docking bar menus?
>
> I found nothing in the preferences. Did this change?
>
> Regards  Hannes

Re: Font size of world and docking bar menus?

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you Chris, this gave me the hint to find

    Preferences chooseMenuFont