Fonts in deployed applications ?

1 message Options

Fonts in deployed applications ?

Chris Uppal-2
Does anyone know how to ensure that a deployed application will use the
correct system fonts of the end-user's machine ?

If I just use the defaults, then the deployed app seems to revert to
TimesRoman -- which is completely unacceptable.  I can force, say, Tahoma,
which is better, but I'd prefer the application to pick up the user's
preferred font.

A solution which worked on W2K (which seems to have a worse tendency to
revert to bloody TimesRoman) would be particularly well appreciated.

TIA.

(BTW, why isn't the runtime doing this automatically already ?)

    -- chris