Fonts

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

I just looked at the 12.2 web image, and noted that the Fonts directory is gone, but the anti-aliased fonts appear to be working.  Is there simple summary of the relevant changes and what they imply for the end user?  It looks like good things have happened, but what?

Lukas, are your build scripts on the Wiki updated for the changes?

Bill

Re: Fonts

Lukas Renggli
I don't know what the "12.2 web image" is and how this is related to
my load scripts?

> Lukas, are your build scripts on the Wiki updated for the changes?

My load scripts are for PharoCore 1.0rc1 and set the bitmap fonts.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Fonts

Schwab,Wilhelm K

Lukas,

Are the bitmap fonts by choice or compromise (perhaps OS specific)?

Bill

I don't know what the "12.2 web image" is and how this is related to my load scripts?

> Lukas, are your build scripts on the Wiki updated for the changes?

My load scripts are for PharoCore 1.0rc1 and set the bitmap fonts.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Fonts

Schwab,Wilhelm K
By 12.2, I was referring to the image 09.12.2

I don't know what the "12.2 web image" is and how this is related to my load scripts?

> Lukas, are your build scripts on the Wiki updated for the changes?

My load scripts are for PharoCore 1.0rc1 and set the bitmap fonts.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Fonts

Lukas Renggli
> Are the bitmap fonts by choice or compromise (perhaps OS specific)?

The bitmap fonts look ok (in the standard Squeak theme) and are faster
than the true-type fonts. So it is a compromise.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch