For 1.2: default browser size bigger

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

Please please, increase default size of System browser to some
reasonable size, in forthcoming 1.2 already.

Is this manual resizing annoying only to me? I doubt. Or better, what is
a rationale behind so small browser windows?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: For 1.2: default browser size bigger

Stéphane Ducasse
good idea. I went to the doc and he told me "glasses in 2 years" :)