For a green PharoSprint this week-end

Noury Bouraqadi
Hi,

In order to reduce the amount of waste we will produce, please bring a
cup and a spoon.
This simple action will avoid us throwing away hundreds of plastic non-
recyclable items.

:-)

Noury
http://car.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
--------------
-17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
(JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009
http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/

-2nd International Workshop on Agent Technology for Disaster
Management (ATDM'09), Nagoya, Japan, Dec. 13rd, 2009
http://doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=ATDM2009

-16ème Conférence francophone sur les Langages et Modèles à Objets
(LMO). Pau 2010
http://lmo-conference.org/2010

-ESUG 18th International Smalltalk Conference - Barcelona, Spain 2010
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: For a green PharoSprint this week-end

Stéphane Ducasse
I have spoons in my office and a couple of cups :)

Stef

On Oct 16, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Hi,
>

> In order to reduce the amount of waste we will produce, please bring a
> cup and a spoon.
> This simple action will avoid us throwing away hundreds of plastic
> non-
> recyclable items.
>
> :-)
>
> Noury
> http://car.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
> --------------
> -17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
> (JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009
> http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/
>
> -2nd International Workshop on Agent Technology for Disaster
> Management (ATDM'09), Nagoya, Japan, Dec. 13rd, 2009
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=ATDM2009
>
> -16ème Conférence francophone sur les Langages et Modèles à Objets
> (LMO). Pau 2010
> http://lmo-conference.org/2010
>
> -ESUG 18th International Smalltalk Conference - Barcelona, Spain 2010
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: For a green PharoSprint this week-end

Schwab,Wilhelm K
This sounds like a great idea, but I find myself wondering what cups and spoons have to do with beer and pizza :)

I have spoons in my office and a couple of cups :)

Stef

On Oct 16, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Hi,
>

> In order to reduce the amount of waste we will produce, please bring a
> cup and a spoon.
> This simple action will avoid us throwing away hundreds of plastic
> non-
> recyclable items.
>
> :-)
>
> Noury
> http://car.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
> --------------
> -17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
> (JFSMA'09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009
> http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/
>
> -2nd International Workshop on Agent Technology for Disaster
> Management (ATDM'09), Nagoya, Japan, Dec. 13rd, 2009
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=ATDM2009
>
> -16ème Conférence francophone sur les Langages et Modèles à Objets
> (LMO). Pau 2010 http://lmo-conference.org/2010
>
> -ESUG 18th International Smalltalk Conference - Barcelona, Spain 2010
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010

Re: For a green PharoSprint this week-end

Stéphane Ducasse
tea :)

On Oct 16, 2009, at 7:16 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> This sounds like a great idea, but I find myself wondering what cups
> and spoons have to do with beer and pizza :)

Part of me is sad to say it, but that would probably be my choice too.  Happy Smalltalking!