For the NYC area smalltalkers

1 message Options

For the NYC area smalltalkers

SeanTAllen
Hi All,

I've been very quiet. Completely lost in a project at work. It is wrapping up soon.
I hope my return and Rob's impending return will liven the group up again.
James has been making great progress in the meantime, perhaps we can do up a blog post
or something to get everyone excited.

In the meantime, the NYC Smalltalk users group is having a very interesting presentation
about S8, a smalltalk that runs on Javascript- if you are in the NYC area, I hope to see you
there ( always nice to meet face to face ). If you aren't in the NYC area but know someone
who is, please let them know.

-Sean-