Force a window to the top (zOrderTop?)

Jerry Bell
I have a VBScript macro in an Outlook item which talks to a COM Server in
Dolphin and results in my Dolphin application launching a shell.
Unfortunately, the shell stays behind the Outlook item, ie it is not
activated when it is shown.  I've tried sending zOrderTop to the shell's
view with no success.  Does anyone know the magic words?

Thanks,

Jerry Bell

Re: Force a window to the top (zOrderTop?)

Ian Bartholomew
Jerry,

"Jerry Bell" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:98r033$392ap$[hidden email]...
> I have a VBScript macro in an Outlook item which talks to a COM Server in
> Dolphin and results in my Dolphin application launching a shell.
> Unfortunately, the shell stays behind the Outlook item, ie it is not
> activated when it is shown.  I've tried sending zOrderTop to the shell's
> view with no success.  Does anyone know the magic words?

I had a browse around the image and came across View>>beTopMost which seems
to fit the bill?  It's used for the Dolphin splash screen and that always
seems to be displayed on the top.  I've never used it though, so standard
disclaimers apply .....

Ian

Re: Force a window to the top (zOrderTop?)

Jerry Bell
Thanks Ian- that seems to have done the trick!

Jerry

news:mybs6.23742$[hidden email]...