ForceBasedLayout

MathieuDehouck
Yeah

I do apologize, but first I commit a code that I did think wasn't
working, and then do a quick commit, without looking at the self and so.

Do another commit tomorrow, cleaner.

Regards

Mathieu

Re: ForceBasedLayout

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Mathieu,

Please do not apologize. You are doing great work.

I simply provided feedback. We are all learning here :).

Cheers,
Doru

On Apr 25, 2013, at 10:11 PM, mathieu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah
>
> I do apologize, but first I commit a code that I did think wasn't working, and then do a quick commit, without looking at the self and so.
>
> Do another commit tomorrow, cleaner.
>
> Regards
>
> Mathieu

www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: ForceBasedLayout

stephane ducasse
+ 1

Oh yes!