Forcing a library to load

Annick
Hi,

How is it possible to force a library to load ? Namely I have large libraries on linux which depend on each other.
 I discovered that the equivalent code in C runs, but not in pharo using FFI, and one problem was that a dependent library was not loaded.

Annick

Re: Forcing a library to load

philippeback
NativeBoost has loadModule: aModuleName which should do the trick.

Phil

Re: Forcing a library to load

Annick
And with FFI and Alien ? Do FFI Alien and NativeBoost share the same libraries ?