Forcing a re-rendering of a portion of a page w/i a liveCallback..

Forcing a re-rendering of a portion of a page w/i a liveCallback..

Rick Flower
Hi all again..

I'm still working on my shopping cart code and have code that removes an
item from the cart, but can't seem to find an easy way to redraw the
cart contents via the liveCallback mechanism.. Currently the item to be
deleted is removed from the cart but a reload of the page is necessary
to see the updated cart contents.  I believe this is one of those things
I'm not supposed to do in a callback -- if that's the case what are my
options to achieve this sort of effect?

Re: Forcing a re-rendering of a portion of a page w/i a liveCallback..

Rick Flower