Formatting package comments

Steffen Märcker
Hi,

how is it possible to format package comments? Although some packages have
bold headings, I don't know how to produce them and other styles.

Regards,
Steffen

Re: Formatting package comments

Karsten Kusche
There are predefined words that need to appear on a single line of text, like „Usage“
The BrowserCommentTool has a class-method #standardSectionHeadings. As you can see it has a <commentSectionHeading>-pragma, so you can create your own set of section-headings by defining your own method in BrowserCommentTool class that uses that pragma.

Kind Regards
Karsten

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. (FH) - [hidden email]
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen

Am Montag, 5. Mai 2014 um 13:39 schrieb Steffen Märcker:

Hi,

how is it possible to format package comments? Although some packages have
bold headings, I don't know how to produce them and other styles.

Regards,
Steffen

Re: Formatting package comments

Antony Blakey-5
I would advise that you wait until 8.0 is released. Big, and ongoing changes in this area.

On 5 May 2014, at 21:19, Karsten Kusche <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There are predefined words that need to appear on a single line of text, like „Usage“
> The BrowserCommentTool has a class-method #standardSectionHeadings. As you can see it has a <commentSectionHeading>-pragma, so you can create your own set of section-headings by defining your own method in BrowserCommentTool class that uses that pragma.
>
> Kind Regards
> Karsten
>
> --
> Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. (FH) - [hidden email]
> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812
>
> Am Montag, 5. Mai 2014 um 13:39 schrieb Steffen Märcker:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> how is it possible to format package comments? Although some packages have
>> bold headings, I don't know how to produce them and other styles.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steffen

Antony Blakey
--------------------------
Ph: +61 438 840 787

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
  -- Douglas Adams

@Karsten, Antony: Thanks for your helpful answers!

Am 05.05.2014, 15:43 Uhr, schrieb Antony Blakey <[hidden email]>:

> I would advise that you wait until 8.0 is released. Big, and ongoing
> changes in this area.
>
> On 5 May 2014, at 21:19, Karsten Kusche <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> There are predefined words that need to appear on a single line of
>> text, like „Usage“
>> The BrowserCommentTool has a class-method #standardSectionHeadings. As
>> you can see it has a <commentSectionHeading>-pragma, so you can create
>> your own set of section-headings by defining your own method in
>> BrowserCommentTool class that uses that pragma.
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Karsten
>>
>> --
>> Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. (FH) - [hidden email]
>> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
>> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

<---Schnitt--->