Formula autosubmit

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

Is there a way to get a formula to be automatically saved without having to click on save?

Thanks,

Bernat Rmagosa.

Re: Formula autosubmit

Nicolas Petton
Le jeudi 19 mai 2011 à 13:47 +0200, Bernat Romagosa a écrit :
> Hi list,
>

> Is there a way to get a formula to be automatically saved without
> having to click on save?

Hi Bernat,

Not currently, but it could be added. The only question is when would
you submit the form?

Cheers,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Petton
http://www.nicolas-petton.fr

Re: Formula autosubmit

Bernat Romagosa
Hi Nico,

My idea was to be able to specify it like I would do if I typed the form myself, something like:

(formula inputOn: #whatever)
   label: 'Whatever';
   beSubmitOnChange.

So that one can specify which fields are automatically submitting the form.

Cheers,

Bernat.

--
Nicolas Petton