Forum component for Seaside

Hans N Beck-2
Hi,

some months (?) before there came up a question in this list  for a
forum component for Seaside or Pier. Unfortunately, I have not found
it in the archive.
What is the latest information about this ? And if there exists one,
is it Seaside or Pier ?

Regards

Hans

Re: Forum component for Seaside

Lukas Renggli
David Roethlisberger did one, but I don't remember if this was for
Seaside, SmallWiki or Pier. It is certainly a bit old, but probably a
good place to get started. The documentation is available here:

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Archive/Projects/Roth04a.pdf

Lukas

> some months (?) before there came up a question in this list  for a
> forum component for Seaside or Pier. Unfortunately, I have not found
> it in the archive.
> What is the latest information about this ? And if there exists one,
> is it Seaside or Pier ?
>

> Regards
>
> Hans

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Forum component for Seaside

Hans N Beck-2
Hi Lukas,

thanks, I'll look at it.

Greetings

Hans

Am 18.08.2007 um 15:05 schrieb Lukas Renggli:

> David Roethlisberger did one, but I don't remember if this was for
> Seaside, SmallWiki or Pier. It is certainly a bit old, but probably a
> good place to get started. The documentation is available here:
>
> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Archive/Projects/Roth04a.pdf
>
> Lukas
>
>> some months (?) before there came up a question in this list  for a
>> forum component for Seaside or Pier. Unfortunately, I have not found
>> it in the archive.
>> What is the latest information about this ? And if there exists one,
>> is it Seaside or Pier ?
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Hans

> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Forum component for Seaside

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi Hans,

As the latest release of SmalBB dates from 2004 I would highly
appreciate if you let us know to what extend smalBB can be used with
Seaside 2.8.

Do you manage to have it pass all the Unit test ??

Rgrds,

@+Maarten,