FramingConstraints>>centerRelativeParentWidth

FramingConstraints>>centerRelativeParentWidth

Günther Schmidt
Hi all,

whenever I try to use this the VC starts into an infinite loop.

Does anybody else use this?

Günther

Re: FramingConstraints>>centerRelativeParentWidth

Ian Bartholomew-21
Günther,

> whenever I try to use this the VC starts into an infinite loop.

I can see the problem you are talking about, and it is obviously wrong, but
you can still use the #centerRelativeParent and #centerRelativeParentHeight
options.  The easiest way seems to be ...

Drag your subviews onto the parent view.

Set the parents layout manager to FramingLayout

Go through each subview and select the correct layout option for each of the
subview's sides.  If you select #centerRelative* for any of the constraints
then you will get a lot of flashing, but it can be ignored.

long as you don't click on any of the framing  aspect types again then you
shouldn't see any more looped redrawing

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me (limited validity).