French speaking Pharo company

fstephany
Hi there,

I'm writing a proposal for a potential customer. Given the complex model, I'd like to implement the backend and webservice in Pharo (instead of Ruby on Rails).

Is there any of you working in a service company doing Pharo Development for backends? The customer is french and might be more comfortable going with Pharo if he knows that there are backups in case we disappear.

Cheers,
Francois

Re: [Pharo-dev] French speaking Pharo company

NorbertHartl

> Am 09.04.2015 um 10:44 schrieb François Stephany <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I'm writing a proposal for a potential customer. Given the complex model, I'd like to implement the backend and webservice in Pharo (instead of Ruby on Rails).
>
> Is there any of you working in a service company doing Pharo Development for backends? The customer is french and might be more comfortable going with Pharo if he knows that there are backups in case we disappear.

We (2denker GmbH in cologne) are a service company that develops backends in pharo for years now. None of us speaks french. So if english is fine we are always interested.

Norbert

Re: [Pharo-dev] French speaking Pharo company

EstebanLM
notice too that the pharo consortium is also created to provide that level of thrust :)

> On 09 Apr 2015, at 11:13, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Am 09.04.2015 um 10:44 schrieb François Stephany <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'm writing a proposal for a potential customer. Given the complex model, I'd like to implement the backend and webservice in Pharo (instead of Ruby on Rails).
>>
>> Is there any of you working in a service company doing Pharo Development for backends? The customer is french and might be more comfortable going with Pharo if he knows that there are backups in case we disappear.
>>
> We (2denker GmbH in cologne) are a service company that develops backends in pharo for years now. None of us speaks french. So if english is fine we are always interested.
>
> Norbert

Re: [Pharo-dev] French speaking Pharo company

Pharo Business mailing list
There's also French speaking Smalltalkers on the other side of the ocean!  I've worked remotely (telecommute) numerous times on many Smalltalk projects.  Fuly bilingual (French & English).  Smalltalker since 1996!

Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)