From TF-Login to Soup

Thelliez
Just to report that I made some progress importing TF-Login into GLASS. After a lot of tweaking here and there, most of the non-web related tests pass.

However, I hit another wall with the web-related testing.  TF-Login tests require Soup and Zinc-HTTP for HTML scraping and simulating a web browser.

Soup import depends on TextConverter; which in turn depends on EventSensorConstants, a subclass of SharedPool. The Pharo SharedPool and the GemStone SharedPool are different. The GemStone one has no method.

Any suggestions?  Should I continue chasing these dependencies?

Thierry

Thierry

Thierry

Re: From TF-Login to Soup

Paul DeBruicker
Today I have Zinc to the point where 128 or 139 tests pass.  The
remaining errors an failures I think I'll have to ask Dale about but I'm
going to look at it again in a bit.

Its also based on Zinc-HTTP.1...130.mcz and I believe that Sven has made
some changes since then.

Paul