Fuel Materialization Error

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I'm trying to serialize in Pharo 4.0 and materialize in Pharo 6.1. Although
both images claim Fuel 194, when materializing I'm getting: "KeyNotFound:
key #FLMethodContextCluster not found in SystemDictionary". Anyone know what
the problem is?

Thanks!

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Fuel Materialization Error

Max Leske
Hi Sean,

That cluster has been renamed. Of course, that change should be reflected in different version numbers. Unfortunately, the version number in 6.1 is not correct (thanks for finding that; I've logged it here: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20405/Fuel-Version-number-is-incorrect-for-the-code-present-in-Pharo-6).

Now, even though you can load 1.9.4 into Pharo 6.1 that alone will not do you any good, as MethodContext has been renamed to Context (which is reflected in Fuel in the changed cluster name).
From the top of my head you would need to:
1. load Fuel 1.9.4 (i.e., load the configuration and the "(ConfigurationOfFuel project version; '1.9.4') load")
2. load your file with a migration in which you rename "MethodContext" to "Context" (see https://rmod.inria.fr/web/software/Fuel/Version1.9/Documentation/Migration)

I fear that you may run into other problems later on, but I hope this helps at least a little.

Cheers,
Max