Fuel import/export in Moose

Usman Bhatti
Hello,

I've seen some discussion on the subject and I am interested in serializing my moose model with Fuel and load it back in my model. The idea is to be able to store user annotations on program entities in Moose across several models.

Could someone comment on the state of the import/export of Fuel in Moose, are there any tests/documentation?

tx,
usman

Re: Fuel import/export in Moose

tinchodias
Hi,

Well, I didn't know that it was not being loaded anymore. I loaded it and discovered that it became outdated whit FileReference and also with MSE saving algorithm. I'm trying to fix it now.

I will post news later!

MArtin

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I've seen some discussion on the subject and I am interested in serializing my moose model with Fuel and load it back in my model. The idea is to be able to store user annotations on program entities in Moose across several models.

Could someone comment on the state of the import/export of Fuel in Moose, are there any tests/documentation?

tx,
usman

Re: Fuel import/export in Moose

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks Martin.

The reason why it was no longer loaded is that it does not reliably work due to the problem I sent you a while ago :)

Doru

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Martin Dias <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Well, I didn't know that it was not being loaded anymore. I loaded it and discovered that it became outdated whit FileReference and also with MSE saving algorithm. I'm trying to fix it now.

I will post news later!

MArtin

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I've seen some discussion on the subject and I am interested in serializing my moose model with Fuel and load it back in my model. The idea is to be able to store user annotations on program entities in Moose across several models.

Could someone comment on the state of the import/export of Fuel in Moose, are there any tests/documentation?

tx,
usman

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Fuel import/export in Moose

tinchodias
Hi Doru,

Ok, I imagined. But in 4.8 [1] it is not working even with small models. I fixed some "evolution" issues (like using FileDirectory, and others), but still it's not working. I will continue another day.

If there is somebody interested, it can be loaded with:

Gofer it
squeaksource3: 'Fuel';
package: 'ConfigurationOfFuelMooseExtension';
load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFuelMooseExtension) project version: #bleedingEdge) load.

Cheers,
Martin