Full House for Camp Smalltalk Charlotte 2019!

Full House for Camp Smalltalk Charlotte 2019!

Seth Berman
Greetings!

Camp Smalltalk Charlotte 2019 is officially full!

The Camp Smalltalk in Raleigh we coordinated a few years back had a good turnout, but we're going to have a lot more Smalltalkers this time around.
There are even folks who will be travelling internationally to attend, which for a Camp Smalltalk, is amazing to see.

Sounds like a good trend for future Camp Smalltalks:)

- Seth