Full text search

Jong Hian Zin
How do you do Lucene or Sphinx type of full text search in Seaside or Squeak?

--
Jong Hian Zin

Re: Full text search

Philippe Marschall
2008/5/28, Jong Hian Zin <[hidden email]>:
> How do you do Lucene or Sphinx type of full text search in Seaside or Squeak?

Solr?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Full text search

Göran Krampe
Howdy folks!

> 2008/5/28, Jong Hian Zin <[hidden email]>:
>> How do you do Lucene or Sphinx type of full text search in Seaside or
>> Squeak?
>
> Solr?

Just like to mention that in Gjallar we have a working integration of
swish-e, free for the picking. :)

regards, Göran

Re: Full text search

Philippe Marschall
2008/5/28 Göran Krampe <[hidden email]>:

> Howdy folks!
>
>> 2008/5/28, Jong Hian Zin <[hidden email]>:
>>> How do you do Lucene or Sphinx type of full text search in Seaside or
>>> Squeak?
>>
>> Solr?
>
> Just like to mention that in Gjallar we have a working integration of
> swish-e, free for the picking. :)
AFAIK swish-e supports only one byte characters, is this still true?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Full text search

NorbertHartl
On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 11:10 +0800, Jong Hian Zin wrote:
> How do you do Lucene or Sphinx type of full text search in Seaside or Squeak?

As I am using postgres for my seaside appp I get tsearch2 for
free. Nowadays it comes with the default installation of the
database.

http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/

Norbert