Fun with Swazoo

1 message Options

Fun with Swazoo

Ken Treis-4
Here's a link for y'all.  I've built a demo of a site technology that
I'm calling "Simple Sites" -- which is most certainly an infringement of
somebody's trademark that I'm not yet aware of -- and put it up on my
website.  All of this is, of course, built on Swazoo / VisualWorks /
Linux.  The demo uses a Swazoo CookieSessionResource, so you'll need to
have cookies enabled.

http://www.reasonability.net/ezkuhl/demo.html

I used a stripped-down version of the WikiWorks parser to render the
text, so you'll probably all find the syntax familiar.  :)

Ken