Funding

Philip Weaver
If no member of this mailing list is exploring any degree of funding
to help propel this project, then that is a great tragedy.

There are approximately 125 people on these lists. This issue does not
fall to Jens or Dan or Robert. I will allow myself to be challenged
and I will welcome the challenge. If no member of this mailing list is
exploring any degree of funding to help propel this project or some
derivative then that is a great tragedy.

Philip Weaver

Re: Funding

keith1y
Did you find any funding?

I quite like the idea of working on Lively and getting paid for it. I have home commitments as a carer so it can be tricky to find work to fit in around this.

Available for hire at (really really) knock down rates.

Keith