Further damage to Etoys Reference Manual

Further damage to Etoys Reference Manual

Edward Cherlin
Wherever I look in Objects and More Objects since Rita split them, I
find items missing essential text, up to and including the name of the
object concerned; material out of order; object definitions that
belong in Objects, arbitrarily moved; objects not moved that should
have been; and objects missing entirely. Many of my notes on Squeak
implementation of Etoys objects seem to have disappeared.

I am sick at heart.

Well, I suppose that I can recover everything via the history. But I
don't like it.

--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin