Fwd: Call to Activities Maintainers! Summary info

1 message Options

Fwd: Call to Activities Maintainers! Summary info

Bert Freudenberg
Are we happy with the proposed summary for Etoys? If not, please edit, it's a wiki :)

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gonzalo Odiard <[hidden email]>
Subject: Call to Activities Maintainers! Summary info
Date: 25. September 2012 16:41:06 MESZ
To: Sugar-dev Devel <[hidden email]>, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero <[hidden email]>, Walter Bender <[hidden email]>, Aleksey Lim <[hidden email]>, manuel quiƱones <[hidden email]>, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]>

Hi Activities maintainers,
In the next Sugar version, a summary will be displayed in the activities list,
instead of the installation time. Something like [1] but in the xo looks better because we have more space.

I have requested help to the Learning Team, to propose a summary for activities,
thinking in have a pedagogical view, and Melissa and Claudia prepared a proposal for us.
Now we have the help of activity maintainers.

You only need add a summary filed in the activity.info file and release a new version of the activity.
Is important do it as soon as possible, to allow translators to work on this,
and then we can do a new release including translations in 2 or 3 weeks.

The list of proposed summaries is here [2]

I know we all have a lot of tasks this cycle, I hope you can help to have the activities list complete!

Thank you!

Gonzalo
Acttivities Team