Fwd: Cincom Smalltalk™ Digest - November 2015 Edition

1 message Options

Fwd: Cincom Smalltalk™ Digest - November 2015 Edition

Marcus Denker-4

…  I added the sender to the white list.

From: Jeremy Jordan <[hidden email]>
Date: 19 November 2015 at 17:49:23 GMT-3
Subject: Cincom Smalltalk™ Digest - November 2015 Edition

Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.
Digest-Header.jpg

Cincom Smalltalk™ Digest
November
2015 Edition

New Year, New Career

Cincom Smalltalk is rapidly growing and improving, and we’re looking for people like you to join our team!  If you’ve been looking to start a new career, what better time than the beginning of a new year?  For more information about the positions we are looking to fill, or to discuss how you might contribute to our growing team, click here

Product News

Latest News and Updates

Smalltalk News Repositories

News and Upcoming Events

AR-CAD LLC

“3D Multibody Dynamics is a complicated field. ... There are only about five software options available, and they were developed by large teams of programmers using Fortran or C++. I was able to develop one by myself using VisualWorks entirely.”

— Aik-Siong Koh, Co-founder

To see more stories, click here.

Smalltalk Job Opportunities

CSGB1301001_try1