Fwd: [Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev] Starting instructions don't work (#31)

Fwd: [Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev] Starting instructions don't work (#31)

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

Can anyone take a look, and fix / clarify / both?

I'm not using Unix, and I can't do it myself.

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich

Re: [Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev] Starting instructions don't work (#31)

bpi
Hi Juan,

I just issued a pull request that should fix this. I only tested on OS X, though. I hope it works on Linux as well.

Cheers,
Bernhard