Fwd: [Esug-list] Slowly uploading ESUG Slides

Fwd: [Esug-list] Slowly uploading ESUG Slides

Marcus Denker-4

Begin forwarded message:

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Esug-list] Slowly uploading ESUG Slides

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Thanks a lot for posting the slides so quickly, now us poor souls who could not attend can at least see what we missed ;-)

On Aug 30, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Thanks a lot for posting the slides so quickly, now us poor souls who could not attend can at least see what we missed ;-)

:-)

I have put all the slides that I have (I need to check if I miss one or two?) in the archive:

        http://esug.org/data/ESUG2011/

The Slideshare upload is progressing, 20 Slide-sets to go (mostly from IWST).

Videos will come slowly, too.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de