Fwd: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update (for Pharo)

Fwd: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update (for Pharo)

Tim Mackinnon
I’m not sure if this is interesting to the wider community - but I’m always genuinely impressed that we continue to get a good trickle of solutions submitted to Pharo Exercism - and I’m genuinely impressed that there is a team of folks who quietly co—help in mentoring students and giving feedback to solutions (thanks guys).

Its very impressive.

Tim

Begin forwarded message:

From: The Exercism Team <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update
Date: 18 August 2019 at 16:07:40 BST

Exercism

Hi,

Here are this week's mentoring statistics. Note that the "Total solutions mentored" value does not include solutions that are approved by our automatic analysers.

Site Summary

This week 2,540 people submitted 8,983 solutions across all the language tracks. Of these 3,706 solutions were submitted for mentoring.

In total, 206 mentors gave feedback on 2,285 solutions.

Pharo

- New solutions submitted:43
- Solutions submitted for mentoring:11
- Total solutions mentored:22
- Solutions mentored by you:6
- Current queue length:6

Thanks for all your hard work this week!

The Exercism Team

The Exercism Team