Fwd: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update (for Pharo)

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update (for Pharo)

Tim Mackinnon
I’m not sure if this is interesting to the wider community - but I’m always genuinely impressed that we continue to get a good trickle of solutions submitted to Pharo Exercism - and I’m genuinely impressed that there is a team of folks who quietly co—help in mentoring students and giving feedback to solutions (thanks guys).

Its very impressive.

Tim

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update
Date: 18 August 2019 at 16:07:40 BST
Reply-To: [hidden email]

Exercism

Hi,

Here are this week's mentoring statistics. Note that the "Total solutions mentored" value does not include solutions that are approved by our automatic analysers.

Site Summary

This week 2,540 people submitted 8,983 solutions across all the language tracks. Of these 3,706 solutions were submitted for mentoring.

In total, 206 mentors gave feedback on 2,285 solutions.

Pharo

- New solutions submitted:43
- Solutions submitted for mentoring:11
- Total solutions mentored:22
- Solutions mentored by you:6
- Current queue length:6

Thanks for all your hard work this week!

The Exercism Team

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Fwd: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update (for Pharo)

NorbertHartl
I find it interesting. Having feedback about things like this is important to know. And knowing that pharo is used is benefifial to the motivation of the community. You can do this more regularly if you ask me.

Norbert

Am 19.08.2019 um 23:00 schrieb Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]>:

I’m not sure if this is interesting to the wider community - but I’m always genuinely impressed that we continue to get a good trickle of solutions submitted to Pharo Exercism - and I’m genuinely impressed that there is a team of folks who quietly co—help in mentoring students and giving feedback to solutions (thanks guys).

Its very impressive.

Tim

Begin forwarded message:

Exercism

Hi,

Here are this week's mentoring statistics. Note that the "Total solutions mentored" value does not include solutions that are approved by our automatic analysers.

Site Summary

This week 2,540 people submitted 8,983 solutions across all the language tracks. Of these 3,706 solutions were submitted for mentoring.

Pharo

The Exercism Team

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [Exercism] Weekly mentoring update (for Pharo)

EstebanLM

On 20 Aug 2019, at 08:52, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

I find it interesting. Having feedback about things like this is important to know. And knowing that pharo is used is benefifial to the motivation of the community. You can do this more regularly if you ask me.

+1

Esteban

Norbert

Am 19.08.2019 um 23:00 schrieb Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]>:

Its very impressive.

Tim

Begin forwarded message:

Exercism

Hi,

Site Summary

Pharo

The Exercism Team