Fwd: How to open a file with external app

1 message Options

Fwd: How to open a file with external app

Max Leske
forwarding...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Philippe Back <[hidden email]>
Subject: RE : Re: [Pharo-project] How to open a file with external app
Date: 28. März 2013 08:07:54 MEZ
To: Max Leske <[hidden email]>

There is an example in the dic/help server that uses nb to open a web browser that way (NB)

Philippe Back

Max Leske <[hidden email]> a écrit :

On 27.03.2013, at 23:26, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The only solution currently is to use OSProcess and
> - open under OSX
> - gnome-open under linux

Or use NativeBoost (e.g. run C code that does what you want). But Camillo's solution is certainly easier to implement.