Fwd: I have the following version of Seaside

Fwd: I have the following version of Seaside

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Fritz

I think that some guys already answer that question in the pharo mailing-list
I have to run now (kid business).

Stef

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Fritz Schenk" <[hidden email]>
Date: March 21, 2009 1:28:11 AM CEST
Subject: I have the following version of Seaside

Smalltalk version 'Squeak3.9'

Where do I get the latest pharo, and how do I install it on my image?

Thanks

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.

Re: Fwd: I have the following version of Seaside

Damien Cassou
2009/3/21 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
> Where do I get the latest pharo, and how do I install it on my image?

pharo-web already contains Seaside 2.8:
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/Downloads?tm=2.

This page also points to the latest downloadable Pharo version. Then,
you can install Seaside:

instClass := Smalltalk at: #Installer ifAbsent: [ScriptLoader new
installingInstaller].

instClass ss
                project: 'KomHttpServer';
                install: 'DynamicBindings';