Fwd: Introducing OpenQwaq

Thierry Pasquier
Une bonne nouvelle
http://code.google.com/p/openqwaq/
http://teleplace.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/moving-immersive-collaboration-forward/
thierry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Teleplace, Inc. <[hidden email]>
Date: 2011/5/3
Subject: Introducing OpenQwaq
To: [hidden email]

May 3, 2011

Dear Thierry,

Teleplace, Inc. is very excited to announce OpenQwaq, a major new open
source initiative for collaboration.

The OpenQwaq project is based on the commercial software that
Teleplace has been delivering to the market over the past four years.
It is a highly-secure, enterprise-class virtual collaboration platform
that has been used by large commercial enterprises and federal
agencies. The OpenQwaq project enables organizations - large and
small, profit and not-for-profit - to implement virtual workspaces for
their specific needs.

OpenQwaq is released under the GPL v2 license and is available for
download immediately at code.google.com/p/openqwaq

Sincerely,

Your Colleagues at Teleplace, Inc.

Copyright © 2011 Teleplace, Inc. All rights reserved.
Teleplace, Inc. is committed to respecting your privacy. For specific
information, please see our Privacy Policy.
Copyright © 2011 Teleplace, Inc. All rights reserved.

Click here to forward this email to a friend
Teleplace, Inc.
805 Veterans Blvd., Suite 322
Redwood City, California 94063
US

Thierry Pasquier
Responsable de l'edition et de la communication
Espace Mendes France - 1 pl de la Cathedrale BP 80964 - 86038 Poitiers cedex
Centre de culture scientifique, technique et industrielle en Poitou-Charentes
Tel 05 49 50 33 00 - fax 05 49 41 38 56 - http://maison-des-sciences.org

Re: Introducing OpenQwaq

SergeStinckwich
Ils ont l'air d'avoir une interface Python en plus de Smalltalk.

Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/