Fwd: Looking for Developer (Gemstone) in Hamburg, Germany

1 message Options

Fwd: Looking for Developer (Gemstone) in Hamburg, Germany

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marten Feldtmann (Büro Hamburg) <[hidden email]>
Subject: Looking for Developer (Gemstone) in Hamburg, Germany
Date: 20 January 2017 at 10:50:15 GMT+1

Hello Stephane,

perhaps you will be so kind to spread this information around.

Our company "dimap, Das Institut für Markt und Politikforschung"
(www.dimap.de) is looking for a developer (maybe student) here in
Hamburg, Germany. We are developing software systems using various
programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Javascript and Smalltalk
(Gemstone)). It would be *very* nice, if the person would be interested
to do development in Gemstone.

Thank you,

Marten Feldtmann

|          |
| dimap.de |
 ----------
dimap - das institut für markt- und politikforschung gmbh
büro bonn: konstantinstraße 42, 53179 bonn, +49 228 32969-3
büro hamburg: waterloohain 6-8, 22769 hamburg, +49-40-897182-0
geschäftsführer: reinhard schlinkert, knut holzscheck
amtsgericht bonn, hrb 7335

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
03 59 57 78 50