Fwd: [Moose-dev] Gathering Moose Users and Contributors information

1 message Options

Fwd: [Moose-dev] Gathering Moose Users and Contributors information

Anne Etien
Hi,

I wish you an Happy New Year!!!

If your team / company is using Moose can you please fill in the sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tadFC96gi8hXuc4WZ4fEikredbz_1nKff5_T-np_SXQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0). It will help us to take a census of Moose users and contributors. It is really important for communication purposes.

Thank you in advance for your help
Cheers,
Anne

Début du message réexpédié :

De: Anne Etien <[hidden email]>
Objet: [Moose-dev] Gathering Moose Users and Contributors
Date: 5 janvier 2015 14:05:58 UTC+1
À: Moose-related development <[hidden email]>
Répondre à: Moose-related development <[hidden email]>

Hi,

In order to do two new pages on the website, with respectively the users and the contributors of Moose, we need to update the data we previously got.

You are using Moose or contribute to its development, so can you please fill in the sheets available here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tadFC96gi8hXuc4WZ4fEikredbz_1nKff5_T-np_SXQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0)? There are two sheets pages, one for users, one for contributors. We don’t need individual names, but entity (academic or industrial one). To give an example I filled in the sheet with the RMod team.

The Moose Days have shown us that we don’t all use Moose for the same reasons (and that is really great) so I put a column to briefly described what you are using and what you are contributing. It can help us to find new ways to use Moose ;o)

Thank you in advance for your help. It is really important that you put information, even if it is finished. It is to help us to build new projects, get money and show to the world that Moose is largely used and not only an academic prototype.

Cheers,
Anne