Fwd: Morph menu entries

horrido
Could someone please explain what the "World contents" menu obtained by right-clicking on the background is all about? (I normally left-click to obtain the "World" menu.) Why are there all those morphs listed? And is this potentially a problem?

Thanks.

Re: Fwd: Morph menu entries

Ben Coman
I guess its a carry over from Squeak and maybe Scratch which have more focus on interactive media direct interaction than Pharo.
Personally I never use it and consider it too prominent, and think sinking it one level to a World Menu Item would be nice.
What would be the arguments against doing that?

An alternative could be having it as a Task Bar menu item.

cheers -ben