Fwd: Morphic Designer for Pharo

Hubert Wagner
Hello :
I've just received this from Prof Hirschfeld at Potsdam U.
Regards : Hubert Wagner

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Robert Hirschfeld <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: Morphic Designer for Pharo
> Date: 28 septembre 2012 08:47:33 HAEC
> To: Hubert Wagner <[hidden email]>
>
> Dear Hubert Wagner --
>
> I'm not familiar with the Pharo environment. But you can ask questions
> like that on the Pharo mailing list:

> We at HPI use Squeak for most of the projects, which is available from here:
>
>  http://www.squeak.org
>
> Best,
> Robert Hirschfeld

Re: Fwd: Morphic Designer for Pharo

marcel.taeumel (old)
Hi Hubert,

I've no experience with the Morphic Designer under Pharo yet. Actually, it works fine with Squeak 4.3.

I assume, that there could be a problem with either the Animations package or the Signals package, which both rely on some specific core functionality.

I'll have a look at this.

Best,
Marcel

Best,