Fwd: New pharo questions for Dec 17 - Stack Exchange

Fwd: New pharo questions for Dec 17 - Stack Exchange

Marcus Denker-4
3 questions in one day… we are getting famous ;-)

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stack Exchange" <[hidden email]>
Subject: New pharo questions for Dec 17 - Stack Exchange
Date: 17 Dec 2013 05:51:58 GMT+1

3 new questions in pharo filter on stackexchange.com

How to print an integer to transcript

I've tried the code |myNum| myNum := SmallInteger new: 0. Transcript show: (myNum printString). , but Pharo crashes upon running this code.
Tagged: smalltalk pharo by Grant on stackoverflow.com

OO-design issue

I have a system where I have to model a household, which has a TVSubscription. This can either be a digital one, or an analog one. A user logs into a SetTopBox. He can then rent Movies. So the ...
Tagged: oop smalltalk pharo by Christophe De Troyer on stackoverflow.com

Is there a way to swap control and alt keys in Pharo3.0?

I was trying to get pharo3.0 to try develop with it. i was wondering what happened to the Settings swapControlAndAltKeys. Is there a way to achieve the goal without that settings?
Tagged: pharo by G R Thushar on stackoverflow.com

Unsubscribe from this filter or change your email preferences by visiting your filter subscriptions page on stackexchange.com.

Questions? Comments? Let us know on our feedback site. If you no longer want to receive mail from Stack Exchange, unsubscribe from all stackexchange.com emails.

Stack Exchange, Inc. 110 William St, 28th Floor, NY NY 10038 <3

Re: Fwd: New pharo questions for Dec 17 - Stack Exchange

MartinW
Marcus Denker-4 wrote
3 questions in one day… we are getting famous ;-)
It is also encouraged to ask and answer your own questions on Stackoverflow.

I just documented how to add Nautilus menu context entries this way (Thanks Benjamin for explaining it to me).