Fwd: PPFlattenParser fix--not

Ross Boylan
While the code change does run, it does not do the right thing in the context of the PetitParser system: some subclasses return non-string objects, and with my code change they won't.

Ross

Re: Fwd: PPFlattenParser fix--not

Lukas Renggli
Sorry, I don't understand your mail :-)

Lukas

2010/6/17 Ross Boylan <[hidden email]>

> While the code change does run, it does not do the right thing in the context of the PetitParser system: some subclasses return non-string objects, and with my code change they won't.
>
> Ross

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch