Fwd: PhaROS - VirtualBox.

Santiago Bragagnolo

Hi all! For people that went ESUG probaby this is already known, but, in Ecole des mines de Douai we are working in PhaROS, which is a client framework for ROS operative system.

So, if you are interested in get a bit into or deeper, here is a link.

There you can find an explaining post and a link to a virtualbox image with everything installed :).

We will have an issue tracker soon, meanwhile, if you use it and you have blames or issues, send me email with [PhaROS] in the subject please!

Thank you very much, i hope you enjoy it :).

Santiago.

Re: Fwd: PhaROS - VirtualBox.

Luc Fabresse
Thanks Santiago.
And we want screenshots and videos too ;-)

Luc