Fwd: [Pharo-dev] why smalltalk is the best system to support object-oriented thinking :)

Fwd: [Pharo-dev] why smalltalk is the best system to support object-oriented thinking :)

stepharo
Better on this list.

Re: Fwd: [Pharo-dev] why smalltalk is the best system to support object-oriented thinking :)

Trygve
Excellent talk. I was particularly happy with the hammer illustration on slide 8.
--Trygve

Better on this list.

--

The essence of object orientation is that
objects collaborate  to achieve a goal.