Bonjour à tous,
pour ceux qui n'auraient pas encore eu l'annonce.
Pharo 2.0 est sortie.
Beaucoup de choses nouvelles !
Je vous laisse découvrir.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Subject: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo 2.0
To: "[hidden email] ML"
Cc: ESUG Mailing list <[hidden email]>, A friendly place
where any question about pharo is welcome
We are proud to announce the release of Pharo 2.0!
You can find information about Pharo at: http://www.pharo-project.org
About this release
All in all, there were over 1600 issues treated in the issue tracker
and 1350 improvements integrated into 2.0.
Read it again, yes 1350 is huge, take two minutes and have a look at the list of
improvements! Now you got the feel of the effort. And this was a true community
effort. It is possible because people worldwide helped! We want to
deeply thank them.
We want to thank Inria for its constant support, in particular for the
salary of Igor
Stasenko and Esteban Lorenzano, and for the help in the infrastructure.
We have accomplished this huge task for a better system because we
were together. Do not
forget that we are working on a consortium to support our system:
- http://consortium.pharo.org (for companies and organizations)
- http://association.pharo.org (for individuals)
Our goal is to build a system so that we can make a living with our
You can find information about Pharo on http://www.pharo-project.org.
you may be interested in:
- Joining us and getting help http://www.pharo-project.org/community
- Getting the Pharo By Example book (available as a free PDF):
- Watching the screencasts http://www.pharocasts.com
- Reporting problems http://www.pharo-project.org/community/issue-tracking
- Reading the forth coming book http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/pbe2
- Reading the Pharo vision document http://bit.ly/HNkEru
Thanks a lot for your participation, energy and fun.
-- The Pharo Team
Summarized issues for 2.0
- Widget enhancements
- Layout improvements/cleanups
- New icons (famfam)
- Growl style notifications
- Revamp progress bar
- Nautilus browser
- Critics browser
- Improved version diff browsing
- Revamp Code Completion and smart chars
- Interactive navigation using ctrl/cmd+click over classes/methods
- Shout themes
- Andreas profiler
- Update Zinc
- Zodiac (SSL)
- System Announcer
- RPackage replacing PackageInfo
- Command line tools / Headless mode
- Native boost
- Update Ring metamodel
- Fuel serializer
- Freetype fonts
- DateAndTime refactoring
- Updated FileSystem and replaced FileDirectory
- Latests cog builds
- FilePlugin enhancements
- SocketPlugin fixes
- Included libraries: freetype2, cairo
- FileDirectory removed (replaced by FileSystem)
- SmartRefStream and ReferenceStream removed (replaced by Fuel)
- PackageInfo deprecated (replaced by RPackage)
- Zeroconf scripts
- Continuous Integration for every aspect of our release process.
Not all the changes are reported here, but this is to give you an impression,
you can find better explanation here:
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Smalltalk-fr.
Pour vous désabonner de ce groupe et ne plus recevoir d'e-mails le concernant, envoyez un e-mail à l'adresse [hidden email].
Pour plus d'options, visitez le site https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out .
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|