Fwd: [Pharo-project] Call for Pharo Support **important**

1 message Options

Fwd: [Pharo-project] Call for Pharo Support **important**

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Pharo is critical for Moose.

If you want to support it, please distribute or respond to the below message.

Cheers,
Doru

Begin forwarded message:

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."

Pharo-LetterOfSupport-EN.doc (43K) Download Attachment