Fwd: [Pharo-project] Pharo Magritte

1 message Options

Fwd: [Pharo-project] Pharo Magritte

Damien Cassou
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Subject: [Pharo-project] Pharo Magritte
open-source Smalltalk <[hidden email]>

Begin forwarded message:

From: William Cook <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Pharo
Date: June 17, 2012 5:30:29 AM GMT+02:00
To: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>

Hi again,

By the way, I have noticed that there are lots of similarities between
the Magritte project and the Enso project that I'm working on with
Tijs van der Storm. One big difference is that we avoid embedded DSLs,
but many of the high-level goals seem similar. Are you still working
on it?

Here are two papers that we have produced recently:

Object Grammars: Compositional & Bidirectional Mapping Between Text
and Graphs (Ensō Papers 2 of 6)
Tijs van der Storm, William R. Cook, Alex Loh
(submitted for publication)

Managed Data: Modular Strategies for Data Abstraction (Ensō Papers 1 of 6)
Alex Loh, Tijs van der Storm, and William R. Cook
To appear, Onward! 2012 .

William

--
Damien Cassou