Fwd: Probably dumb question

stéphane ducasse-2

Hi

I wanted to change the margin of our pier
so I clicked on edit design and on /environment/css I put

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { margin: 10; font-weight: inherit; font-size: 100%; line-height: auto; }
instead of
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { margin: 0; font-weight: inherit; font-size: 100%; line-height: auto; }

then I pressed saved and I got

MessageNotUnderstood: PRFile>>contents:

:(

Re: Probably dumb question

Lukas Renggli
> MessageNotUnderstood: PRFile>>contents:

Update to the latest Pier. Damien removed that a while ago, I re-added
it in one of the last versions.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Probably dumb question

stéphane ducasse-2
ok thanks
I will ask damien to upgrade our pier

On Dec 25, 2008, at 10:12 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> MessageNotUnderstood: PRFile>>contents:
>
> Update to the latest Pier. Damien removed that a while ago, I re-added
> it in one of the last versions.
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Probably dumb question

Damien Cassou-3
On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Update to the latest Pier. Damien removed that a while ago, I re-added
> it in one of the last versions.

I'm sorry...

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: Probably dumb question

Lukas Renggli
It's my fault. I told you that it's probably not needed anymore. With
all the available plugins its always tricky to make sure that
everything works.

Lukas