Fwd: Problems with "enableSubmitAction"

Baptiste Leduc-2

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Problems with "enableSubmitAction"
Date : Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:22:02 +0100
De : Baptiste Leduc [hidden email]
Pour : Iliad project [hidden email]

Hi

Sometimes, i push a button and i'm notified of an javascript error like :
" Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'enableSubmitAction' "

If I refreshed the browser, it remains the same.

for the code for this button, it is a ILFormula that the following code: http://pastebin.com/s6reXiC7

regards,

B. Leduc

Re: Fwd: Problems with "enableSubmitAction"

Nicolas Petton
This is somehow normal and doesn't affect the behavior of Iliad.

Cheers,
Nico