Fwd: REST server helpers for Seaside 3.1 ?

Fwd: REST server helpers for Seaside 3.1 ?

Cameron Sanders
Hi All.

We need to set up a REST server for certain services and I am wondering what helper classes exist that work with Seaside 3.1. Additionally, do they work on gemstone?

Also, what support tools/frameworks would you recommend for JSON I/O?

Thanks in advance,
Cam

Re: Fwd: REST server helpers for Seaside 3.1 ?

stepharo
Hi cameron

I'm in the US so I will reply a bit and after other people will
certainly complement.
> Hi All.
>
> We need to set up a REST server for certain services and I am
> wondering what helper classes exist that work with Seaside 3.1.
with Seaside-Rest you get REST support.
> Additionally, do they work on gemstone?
I do not know but I would not see why it would not.
> Also, what support tools/frameworks would you recommend for JSON I/O?
NeoJSON from sven
There is a chapter in the PharoForTheEntreprise book

> Thanks in advance,
> Cam

Re: Fwd: REST server helpers for Seaside 3.1 ?

Dale Henrichs-3
Cameron,

The Seaside REST classes do work with GemStone and there is JSON support built-into Seaside 3.1

Dale