[Fwd: Re: Cannot update behind a proxy]

Alain Plantec-4

>> Nicolas, do you try with the new setting browser or with the old
>> preference browser?
>> Alain
>>

> Hello Alain,
> The old one I guess. Where is the menu to open a new one ?

<worldmenu>/System/Settings...

> Nicolas

Re: [Fwd: Re: Cannot update behind a proxy]

Nicolas Cellier
2009/12/7 Alain Plantec <[hidden email]>:

>>> Nicolas, do you try with the new setting browser or with the old
>>> preference browser?
>>> Alain
>>>

>> Hello Alain,
>> The old one I guess. Where is the menu to open a new one ?
>>

> <worldmenu>/System/Settings...

Thanks, case of blindness, I have selected <worldmenu>/System/Preferences...
OK, you don't want to bother with old browser, so your plan is to let
it rot until the new one is fully operational, isn't it?

Nicolas

>> Nicolas

Re: [Fwd: Re: Cannot update behind a proxy]

Nicolas Cellier

>>> Hello Alain,
>>> The old one I guess. Where is the menu to open a new one ?
>>>

>> <worldmenu>/System/Settings...
>>

> Thanks, case of blindness, I have selected <worldmenu>/System/Preferences...
> OK, you don't want to bother with old browser, so your plan is to let
> it rot until the new one is fully operational, isn't it?
>
> Nicolas

Oops, I did not finish my message...
I suggest the menu being renamed 'System/Preferences... (deprecated)' in between

Nicolas

Nicolas Cellier a écrit :
>>> <worldmenu>/System/Settings...
>>>
>> Thanks, case of blindness, I have selected <worldmenu>/System/Preferences...
>> OK, you don't want to bother with old browser, so your plan is to let
>> it rot until the new one is fully operational, isn't it?

I'm decided to fix it so that it turns usable again
until we decide to remove the Preferences class.
Which is not for tomorrow I guess.
>> Nicolas
>
> Oops, I did not finish my message...
> I suggest the menu being renamed 'System/Preferences... (deprecated)' in between

I take it.
Thanks
Alain