Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Stef,

if you integrate my latest change for ScriptLoader (see pharo inbox
ScriptLoader-...804.mcz) into the update stream there will be a

 ScriptLoader loadFFI

method always loading the latest FFI. Until Alien/Alien FFI merge
is ready there should at least be an easy way to load and use FFI.
 and compileAllFields in ExternalStructure).

Bye
T.

Re: Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

Stéphane Ducasse
ok

Stef