Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

Torsten Bergmann
Stephane wrote:
>we already fixed a lot of occurrences of arg assignments and
>we should be soon able to recompile the entire pharo image.

Nice - and it looks like Andreas also fixed FFI in "FFI-Kernel-ar.9.mcz".

Thanks!

Bye
T.

Re: Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

Stéphane Ducasse
good!
I should continue to recompile everything.

stef

On Apr 8, 2009, at 10:23 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Stephane wrote:
>> we already fixed a lot of occurrences of arg assignments and
>> we should be soon able to recompile the entire pharo image.
>
> Nice - and it looks like Andreas also fixed FFI in "FFI-Kernel-ar.
> 9.mcz".
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bye
> T.
> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit
> allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01

Re: Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:23 AM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stephane wrote:
>we already fixed a lot of occurrences of arg assignments and
>we should be soon able to recompile the entire pharo image.

Nice - and it looks like Andreas also fixed FFI in "FFI-Kernel-ar.9.mcz".

This also works for me :)

Thanks!

Thanks!

Bye
T.

Re: Fwd: Re: FFI in closure image/modifying block arguments

where is this package?