Fwd: Re: [Pharo-users] Pillar 1.1.0 released

1 message Options

Fwd: Re: [Pharo-users] Pillar 1.1.0 released

CyrilFerlicot
Le 13/09/2015 10:28, Johan Brichau a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that in the most recent version of Pillar, the instvar #embedded was removed from PRReference
> This breaks Pier… though right before this change I could make Pier3 work with Pillar just fine.
>
> The embedded var is used to specify that component references are to be embedded in the page. There are more components than Figures in Pier.

Hi Johan,

We removed that because since Figures are not link anymore we do not
need it. If the reference is a link, it is not embedded, else it is. We
plan latter to have more embedded item than Figures, maybe we can just
and a class between Reference and Figure (PREmbeddedReferences).
With that we do not need the ivar.

But since Pier3 doesn't evolve anymore I proposed to someone to freeze
the version of Pillar needed for the stable version of Pier3. But I
didn't get an answer.

--
Cyril