Fwd: Re: [Pharo-users] What is proper fix for this? (was: Re: Big Glorp problem w/ type coercion, pls help)

Fwd: Re: [Pharo-users] What is proper fix for this? (was: Re: Big Glorp problem w/ type coercion, pls help)

Herby Vojčík
Forwarding as this wasn't posted here for some reason.

Includes short description of the problem and the fix.

Also, fix was moved to DBXTalk account, the diff is really minimal, as
you can see in
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~DBXTalk/Glorp/diff/Glorp-HerbyVojcik.127.

Could someone pls look at it and verify it is a problem and fix is
appropriate (or suggest better one)?

It definitely helped me with the problem I had (FK with converter to PK
with converter).

Thanks, Herby

Re: Fwd: Re: [Pharo-users] What is proper fix for this? (was: Re: Big Glorp problem w/ type coercion, pls help)

Herby Vojčík
BUMP.

Can someone pls look at
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~DBXTalk/Glorp/diff/Glorp-HerbyVojcik.127 and
confirm there indeed is a bug in Glorp in case when foreign key has
DirectMapping _with_converter_set_ (and see if proposed fix is good enough)?

Thanks, Herby